Friday, March 5, 2010

Music Video

Well! This is a music video that I made back in 2003 and I was 16 at the time. Wow! That was a long time ago. I was so young! Ha ha. I think I've improved a lot since then and not to mention, grown up. ;) I still thought it would be fun to post this video though. It was so much fun to make! It was done by Remember When Films and the owner, Michael Nelson happens to be my uncle. They did an amazing job! Big THANKS to them!

My goal this year is to make two new music videos. I've already got the songs in mind and I can't wait to get started!!



Ever wondered what it's like to make a music video?! Well, here is some behind the scenes footage of the making of "Still Holding Out For You". As you can see, it takes a lot of time, singing the song about a 100 times so that you can get every shot imaginable, being told how to move, smile, and act, perfect lighting, and making sure your hair is in the right place. ;) Ha ha. I loved it and the directors were so fun to work with!

Oh and just in case you're wondering... I have since learned how to put on a cowboy hat! Ha ha. ;)

1 comment:

  1. You are one freakin' gorgeous and talented girl! How is it that I haven't seen you on American Idol or on CMT Music Videos? Looks like you're having a great time and when does the video and CD come out?

    ReplyDelete