Friday, March 5, 2010

Boom Boom Pow

Now, although I said my focus is going to be Country... I have to admit I listen to ALL kinds of music. Everything from Nat King Cole to George Strait to Breaking Benjamin and all the way to Timbaland. So, when someone asks me, "What kind of music do you like?" and I give the answer "Everything!".. you better believe that I mean it! I LOVE music. I could not live without it!

So... you'll catch me singing all kinds of stuff. This Summer when Boom Boom Pow by Black Eyed Peas was big, I was trying to teach it to my nephew.. ;) Here is our little version of Boom Boom Pow with my nephew and a bunch of my siblings. Good times I tell ya! :)

2 comments:

  1. Aww I loved it! I love my baby boy - he's so dang tute!! Send me that video would ya?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG... this is Johnny and Michelle's baby? What the crap, how did he get so big so fast? He's such a doll and I can tell his parents are crazy about him! Please tell them hi for me, will you?

    ReplyDelete