Monday, February 8, 2010

Welcome to Kimberly Brooks Music!

Hey! My name is Kimberly Brooks. I have created this blog mostly for family and friends to enjoy hearing me sing, but if others happen to come across my blog, I hope that you will enjoy it as well. I get comments from my family telling me that I'm wasting my talent, so this is my way of learning new songs and sharing them with you. :)

My whole life I have wanted to sing professionally. I feel like I can sing a wide variety of genres, but I have always wanted to put my focus on singing Country. I have not had much training, so I don't claim to be the best out there, but I do want to improve and feel like this is a good way for me to do that.

I play the guitar a little bit, so I will have a few songs on here of me playing the guitar.

Sadly, I don't write my own music. I wish I did! So, all of these songs will be covers of some of my favorites.

I made a music video when I was 16, which I will post on here as well. My goal is to make two more this year with my Uncle Michael Nelson and his company Remember When Films.

I hope you will enjoy listening to the music that I post. Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment